- Compatibility: Full motion heavy dust wall mount for most 26-55 inches flat panel display up to 99lbs/45kg, with VESA 100x100mm to 400x400mm. Detail: 100x100mm(4”x4”), 200x100mm(8”x4”), 200x200mm(8”x8”), 300x300mm(12”x12”), 400x200mm(16”x8”), 400x400mm(16”x16”).
- Fully Adjustable: +2°/-18° tilt, +/- 60° swivel (Swivel angle depends on TV size) for better-viewing flexibility.
- Space Save: Full motion articulating arm allows compressed 3.9” from the wall for the space saving and maximum extended up to 15.8” from the wall.
- Installation: can be mounted on any vertical wood studs, brick, or concrete wall (Do NOT mount on drywall alone). Fits distance between wall mounting studs spacing of 16”.
- Package Includes: WALI TV Wall Mount Bracket (Black) x 1; Bubble Level x 1; Mounting Hardware Kit x 1; User Manual x 1; 10 Years Protection.
Please check the mount compatible for your TV:
- Please check wood studs in your wall first. The mount can also be used on concrete wall and brick (Anchors already included), but it can’t be used on drywall.
- Check your TV weight and size, your TV size should be between 26-55 inches, and weight less than 99lbs (45kg).
- Compatible the VESA mounting holes on the back of your TV, the mounting holes must be less than 16”x16” (400x400mm).
- Please check TV cable and input area first, its possible blocked cable or input by the mount.
- Fit 26” to 55” flat screen TV.
- Support weight up to 99 lbs.
- Compatible with VESA mounting holes patterns: 400x400mm / 400x200mm / 300x300mm / 200x200mm / 200x100mm / 100x100mm (16"x16"/16"x8"/12"x12"/8"x8"/8"x4"/4"x4").
- Fully adjustable with tilt 2 degrees upward and 18 degrees downward and swivel up to 120 degrees.
- Extends up to 15.8” and compressed 3.9” from the wall to save space
*If you own a curved TV, standard mounting hardware might not be enough that’s why we provide a TV Mounting Hardware Pack that can fit all TV types and brands. Check here >> https://amzn.to/2Nmqdpi
1 x WALI TV Wall Mount
1 x User Manual
1 x Bubble Level
1 x Standard Mounting Hardware