The WALI SWM201 side clamping bookshelf speaker mount is a stylish wall mount that can help you get the best sound out of a bookshelf-style speaker when mounting them to a wall. Recommended for speaker owners who did not receive a factory-supplied mount, have built-in amplifiers such as studio monitors or have speakers that do not have a mounting attachment point on the back of the speaker. This side clamping bookshelf speaker wall mount can be tilted down up to 7.5 degrees and can be swiveled 45 degrees left or right. Side clamping design works well with oversized or curved front speakers and can accommodate a speaker that measures 5.3 to 11" wide. The provided non-marking and non-slip isolation pads hold the speaker securely without marring the finish and additional security screws are provided for a more permanent installation if desired. Additional Features include wire management channel cutouts on the wall plate allowing speaker wire to be run directly behind the mount, even when mounted to a wood stud for a clean, professional appearance. Installation times are greatly reduced thanks to the keyhole slotted mounting plate that allows for fast leveling and the ability to install the speaker onto the mount before attaching the mount to the wall. Large lag type bolts ensure a strong solid connection to the wall and high weight handling up to 55 lbs. Constructed from high-quality steel with a smooth satin Black powder coated finish for long life and durability.
- Adjustability: Easy install, 90 degrees swivels and 7.5 degrees tilts adjustable.
- Max Weight: Supports speakers up to 55 lbs(25 kg) on wood stud, concrete or brick wall.
- Compatibility: Speakers must be between 5.3 and 11 inches wide to fit inside the clamp.
- Design: Non-marking and non-slip isolation pads hold the speaker securely without marring the finish.
- Package includes: 2 x WALI Side Clamping Mount, 1 x Mounting Hardware Kit, 1 x User Manual, 10 Year Protection